STEP 1: Initial Inquiry
The first step is to thoroughly read the information above. If you are still interested in pursuing a Bin Bath franchise, you should complete and submit the Initial On-line Enquiry Form located at the end of this section. If you meet our preliminary selection criteria we will contact you and together we will complete Step 1 and proceed to Step 2.
During this phase we will:
- Discuss your preferred geographic territory and your time frame to opening
- Discuss the total level of investment and minimum cash requirement
- Ask you to execute our Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Provide you with a copy of our Request for Information & Consideration Form
STEP 2: Franchise Application
The next step is for you to complete the Request for Information & Consideration Form and return it to us for our review. During this period, you are requested to refrain from discussing the business directly with any of our employees, our franchisees or their employees.
STEP 3: Personal Meeting
If the information provided in your Request for Information & Consideration Form meets our selection criteria we will arrange a personal meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Review your application
- Discuss the financial aspects of the business
- Discuss potential territories
STEP 4: Offer to Purchase Agreement
Should we mutually decide to proceed, the next step is for you to:
- Execute our Offer to Purchase Agreement and pay a deposit of $5,000, which is fully refundable
- Receive a copy of our Franchise Agreement
STEP 5: Review the Franchise Agreement
Once the Offer to Purchase Agreement has been executed and the deposit has been paid you will have 15 days to:
- Have the Franchise Agreement reviewed by a lawyer who is experienced in the field of franchising*
- Execute the Franchise Agreement and pay the balance of the Initial Franchise Fee
If during this 15-day period, you decide not to proceed with the franchise or we elect not to proceed with your application, your entire deposit will be returned to you without delay.
* We thoroughly review the Franchise Agreement with you so that you have a clear understanding of what is involved before you have it reviewed by a lawyer.
This Mutual Investigation Process has been designed to assist the franchise applicant in determining if a Bin Bath franchise meets their requirements. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to change and amend the sequence of events without notice.